Eddie Hearn has confirmed Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury have approved the site offer for their undisputed heavyweight title fight.
The two best heavyweights on the planet have agreed terms on a two-fight deal to crown the first ever four-belt heavyweight champion in history.
Despite both men hailing from Britain, it seems as though at least one of the fights will be abroad as lucrative offers continue to flood in from across the globe.
Fury confirmed he had received offers from representatives from the likes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, while Hearn had spoken to London Mayor Sadiq Khan about a potential Wembley bout in London.
While the Matchroom Boxing promoter was reluctant to confirm exactly where the fight was heading, he did admit a site deal had been agreed.
“I don’t want to talk too much about it,” he told Behind The Gloves.
“All I will say, which I haven’t said to anyone yet, is that both sides have approved the site offer they want to go with.
“Now we’re just finalising the site deal.
“We’re in a great place.”
Fury and Hearn both posted pictures of the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, as fans speculated the bout could be headed to Sin City.
The Allegiant Stadium opened last year for the Las Vegas Raiders NFL team.
This gigantic ultra-modern structure stands out in the Nevada desert, with Vegas’ other landmarks made to look small in comparison.
The stadium itself cost $1.975billion to build and ran $175million over the initial £1.8billion budget. It has garnered the unfortunate nickname ‘The Death Star’ because of the futuristic outer appearance.
Vegas have announced they are planning to open back up to 100 per cent capacity from June 1, meaning this could now be a realistic possibility for AJ vs Fury.