The glittering UFC 259 card is coming up this weekend as Jan Blachowicz vs Israel Adesanya headlines a huge night of champion MMA action.
The main event promises to be one of the biggest in recent years with three world titles on the line.
The top fight will see Blachowicz defend his light heavyweight crown against current middleweight champion Adesanya as he makes the jump up in class.
Meanwhile, Amanda Nunes will put her featherweight gold on the line against Megan Anderson and bantamweight champion Petr Yan will face Aljamain Sterling.
Here’s everything you need to know about UFC 259…
UFC 259: Date and start time
The main event is scheduled to take place in the early hours of Sunday, March 7 for UK fans.
It is being held at the UFC APEX Center in Las Vegas.
UK fans can expect the headline fight between Blachowicz and Adesanya to get under way at around 6am.
UFC 259: TV and live stream
UFC 259 will not be a pay-pre-view event in the UK and will instead be shown on BT Sport 2 with coverage starting at midnight. Their main show will begin at 3am.
It will be live streamed on BT Sport’s website and app for subscribers.
EE mobile customers will be able to get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150. You can then cancel the trial at any time.
The early prelims will be shown on UFC’s Fight Pass and in the US, all prelim bouts will be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish.
UFC 259: Fight card
Subject to change
- MAIN EVENT: Jan Blachowicz (c) vs. Israel Adesanya, Light Heavyweight
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Megan Anderson, Women’s Featherweight
- Petr Yan (c) vs. Aljamain Sterling, Bantamweight
- Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober, Lightweight
- Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakic, Light Heavyweight
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney, Bantamweight
- Song Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips, Bantamweight
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov, Flyweight
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara-France, Flyweight
- Livia Renata Souza vs. Amanda Lemos, Women’s Strawweight
- Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa, Flyweight
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg, Light Heavyweight
- Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews, Welterweight
- Uros Medic vs. Aalon Cruz, Lightweight
- Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones, Bantamweight
UFC 259: What has been said?
Jan Blachowicz: “I see KO in the second round. Left high kick on his head. This is what I see, yes.
“I’m always the underdog and I always win the fight. It’s really nice. I’m happy. I could be the underdog every time.
“Maybe after this fight when I win this fight – I believe I will win this fight – maybe after this fight people will start believing in me, respect me and that’s it.
“But anyways, I don’t care about this.
“A funny story, after I beat [Luke] Rockhold, I was also an underdog there and one guy after the fight came to me and said ‘thank you my friend, because thanks to you I’m a rich man right now’ and I said what happened?
“He said thanks to me he won $50,000. So it’s nice to hear something like that after that.
“Maybe right after this fight, someone will win big money also.”